Sunday 1 February 2009

Wondering why do we all need to bother about Climate change!?



Well, I cried today. Because I looked at some stunning pictures and I realised how much I miss it all - the real wildness!Photographs of sky high mountain tops and birds.
Images of real nature, unspoiled, genuine, harmonius, ....alive!




I watched recently Into the wild (see my njoyed bar bellow left). It reminded me how far away I am in London from real nature, from the real world! What we have here in this concrete world is detachment, departure, separation from what makes us human, what makes us part of the planet. I see that as the main reason for our ignorance and our shortsightedness...



And have you seen how beautiful it is outside right now... everything covered with white powder!

No comments:

ShareThis