Sunday 7 December 2008

Zeitgeist = men searching for meaning

As scary and as disturbing a so called documentary or rather a filmiac Zeitgeist is it is very difficult to not take some of it in as true facts. I don't want to but I can't help it.

As it is mainly intended to promote critical thiniking among human beings livin gin america I thought I should post a link with some more critical tinking: http://benwitherington.blogspot.com/2007/12/zeitgeist-of-zeitgeist-movie.html

As with everything = seek and find your own truth.

As a former (and still in many ways) politically desaibled, easern European and former totalitarian country citizen and distant witness of what happened to my country Bulgaria - it is very difficult to say - ah well - they don't have enough evidence - not true then!
....

No comments:

ShareThis