Sunday 29 March 2009

Ecover answers questions in the Guardian

I have been using ecover for as long as I have known the brand.
May be nearly 4 years now. Ecover gives me security that it is biodegradable and will not harm my health and will not damage the environment, while it is doing what it is made to do - clean.
But since this big scandal with the water fleas, and I continue to hear some concerns about the eco credentials of a massive company that it seems ecover has become.
I have lived long enough to know not only about green wash, but about health wash, safe wash, honest wash and efficiency wash and since the trend to slash ecover continues I wonder how long my trust in Ecover will last!?

My favourite is the Lime scale remover. It does what is say on the tin and has saved me some good amount of elbow greese.


I am still investigating the quality of BioD and Method:
The one thing that turns me into an absolutely cleaning softy - if there is such thing is the design of the Method bottles... so funky!



What I put special attention on with my team is to make sure they have the know-how of how to use every brand and how to clean any surface regardless of the materials.
Ecover answers readers questions in the Guardian

No comments:

ShareThis