Friday 22 August 2008

LondonAWARE | 10-11 May 2008

The first of hopefully many purely green, purely designed for the consumer shows. 18 hours of isnpirational talks, meetings, business pitches, networking and new friendships.

Among a few I would like to acknowledge UKAWARE for putting on such a great event, NORWEX, for the great opportunity to do business with microfiber cleaning cloths, my favourite online green directory OneGreenEarth for providing a more affordable space for that, GoodEnergy and Mercy Oil for the lovely company, The Greenshop group for inspiring me to paint everything with environmentally friendly paints, The Ecologist for existing, Maleorganic for allowing me to participate in their luckywall, B.sustainable for introducing me to omlet and for inspiring me to work with schools on sustainability, MorsBags for allowing me to saw my morsebag in the last minute (see photo) and thank you all who stopped by the Norwex booth.

I was happy to mention few things here and there about what we do at UltimatelyECO with all the Norwex cleaning materials.

Here is a movie featuring the event:

No comments:

ShareThis